For Tracy's Challenge it was quite simple. Use your word of the year (I decided to make my "Create") and use your favorite color palette. Simple as that. So my favorite color palette at this point in time are blues, purples and white. So that's what I did. :)
Here's the picture.
I am so proud of this piece. Here were my steps (without pictures today! I'm sorry!)
1. I put down my background colors in blotches and mushed them around with my fingers and blend them together. (the sides are done too!)
2. I used my leaf stamp (which. I must say, I have used this on my last 3 projects. So I love it a lot) and put them down in white.
3. I put down my doily and took my stiff paint brush and dabbed the purple paint on first. After the purple paint was semi-dry, I did the same thing with the white and you can see how they kind of blended together in some spots to make a lavender color. Cool right?
4. I took my felt birdie and laid it down and used my blue spray paint and spray it on there.
5. Then I wrote on my word and outlined my bird in the same color.
I hope you all have a creatively fantastic day!