Monday, July 23, 2012

2 of 3 tonight!!

Okay. So yesterday I decided to actually do something with this frame that I've had sitting with all of my art stuff for the last like. 2 months or so. I had done this video and recorded myself doing the whole thing. And then at the end, I deleted it because I hated the way it was. You couldn't see anything and it was just a train wreck. So here are the pictures of it!

Here is the outside of the frame. The color of it was an olive-y green color and it didn't match my picture inside. So all I did was take some of the blue color I used in the flower and picture and went over it and smudged it with my finger. You can still see the original color too.

My flower is a Tim Holtz paper flower I made a week or so ago that I just painted the colors I wanted. The leaves to either side are just K & Company Dye Cuts (I don't know if I spelled that right.)

  
And here's the inside! How pretty!!! I'm so proud of it.

If you can't read it that well it says "fly creatively to a place of peace." because when I create, it's my place of peace. I feel relaxed and happy when I paint. 


The butterfly is from the same K & Company pack that the leaves came out of. :)

Hope you enjoyed! Leave comments! I love reading them. :)
And stay tuned for the last post of the night!!



No comments:

Post a Comment