Monday, July 23, 2012

1 of 3 posts tonight!

I got a little behind on posting one of my projects. All the pictures were on my phone but I just never got the chance to make a blog post about it.

So back story. On July 3rd, my dad was hospitalized and he's been in there ever since. Turns out he was having heart troubles all along and on Tuesday (the 17th) he had a quadruple bypass surgery to repair his heart. Anyway, I had painted a picture 2 years ago of a heart in watercolor and it just kind of sat alone on the page with my ugly old signature and so I decided to make something else out of it instead of it being lonely. :) But here is what I did with it!

Note: I'm not going to make any commentaries on the pictures except 1 or 2 because they are literally. step. by. step. pictures. Lol.
Materials: 
Blank page, heat gun, scissors, pokey thingy, old painting that I did, string and that plastic wheel holds my brads.








For the string, I just laid it on wax paper and sprayed it in weird places so it looked bloody (gross. I know.)

I forgot to take pictures of the product in this step. All I did was drip Dr.Ph Martin's Bombay ink down the page. It's the "Terra Cotta" color




I used the brad to make it swivel in and out of the pocket I made! 

Hope you liked it! Stay tuned for another tutorial right after this!



No comments:

Post a Comment