Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Before, After and Then Some

Okay folks! I am a ball of emotions lately (all will be well in the end though) and when I am really upset about things, I clean. Yesterday I cleaned out my dresser drawers and reorganized everything. The day before that I cleaned off (most) of my desk. And today I cleaned my favorite place in my tiny room. Can you guess what it is?! MY ART DESK!! Haha. It was a mess. Here's what it looked like before I cleaned it (the floor was my biggest problem...and the fact that I could not get to my stuff. So here's the before and after!


Look at that mess! Sketchbooks, paintings, boxes, trash allll over my floor. I could not get to the top of my desk and now you see why! Lol. 
Now here is my AFTER shot. 
*squeals of happiness* Look at how gorgeous. I just finished making a series of 3 videos for my YouTube account. When I get them all loaded (because apparently ONE video is going to take an hour to upload.) I will make a blog post with them in it. 
I made three videos: My art space, storage and then the third is inside of my desk. :)

Last night, I got home from the hospital (No. I am not the one that is in the hospital. Lol. I am fine as far as I know) and I was few minutes late to Marion Smith's UStream show. But I signed in to the chat and at the end she was doing a giveaway and the admin, Tonya, chose ME. And today on Marion's blog, she put up that I was the winner of the ENTIRE LINE from Vintage Trinkets. I am so happy, grateful and excited all at the same time. I never win things like that (I've entered a lot) and I'm SO thrilled to have won! When it gets here, I'll do a video of me opening it. Haha!

I hope you all have an amazing day. But in the meantime, I'm going to work on a page that I only need to take pictures of so the video doesn't have to load. :)

TBC<3


No comments:

Post a Comment