Thursday, September 6, 2012

New Storage Ideas for Die Cuts and jumbo stickers.

So today I bought new set of nice stickers for $1.29 on clearance at Michael's today.

I took a binder (the same one as I used for the Washi Tapes) and I thought to myself, "Sarah. What can you use these photo slips for and not have them be wasted?" Well. I came up with a solution! There is a video for it that I'll post so I won't go into extreme details because it explains everything in the video. But one day, when I own those adorable unmounted rubber stamps, I'm going to put them in this same binder! It's cute to organize.

At the beginning of the video though. I kind of sped through the contents of it so far. I like to keep my K&Co Die Cuts together (as you can see in the second picture here) and they were just sitting in a box I had. So I decided to shift them all to the right side of the plastic they come in and punch holes in them to keep them in the binder! Cool right?

Anyway! Here's the video I promised. I hope you like it. If you don't like The Beatles, mute the music. But I love that song and it fits with the time of my video. So. I couldn't do much else! :)

Leave questions and comments on the blog or video.


Have a creative day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment