Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stamp Mania!

I'm making stamps like crazy today. First I started with making my own foam letter stamps and then I decided to do a video on how I make some stamps with just hot glue and cardboard. I have no pictures. I have something better. VIDEO!!! Haha. My roommate probably thinks I'm a little cookoo for talking to myself but hey. It's all for the good of art.

For each video, I'll list the supplies you need (they're in the video too. but that way you can make a list if you wanted to.)

The Cardboard Hot Glue Stamp:
Supplies:
  • Piece of cardboard (this one was just a piece of cardboard I was using to keep my desk clean)
  • Hot glue
  • Pencil/Pen to draw with
  • Computer paper 
  • Mod Podge 
Here's the process!



Foam Letter Stamps
These stamps only cost me $1 to make. I have the stickers at home already. But since I forgot to pack them and don't have them up at school, I went to Dollar Tree and bought them. 

Supplies:
  • Foam Letters
  • Two pieces of cardboard (this isn't in the video but I glued two pieces of cardboard together to get more a more sturdy stamp)
  • Mod Podge
  • Aleene's Tacky Glue
  • Computer paper
Here's the process for this one!



If you make your own, show me because I'd love to see that I helped another!<3

Have a creative day!




No comments:

Post a Comment