Monday, September 24, 2012

Creatively Crazy

I have 2 new videos up on my YouTube and I'm going to put them on here as well so I can explain one of them in depth. 

Start your engines!

This video is just what it is. I seriously am in awe that someone would be so gracious as to send me so much stuff out of the goodness of her heart and I am truly blessed to be in 2 amazing Facebook groups with such amazing women and have met her. Check out her YouTube channel too! Thank you again Fairy Craftmother!<3

Here is another video that I made while I had my Flip out. This is about my cardboard journal that I made a few weeks ago. I think that when I finish my art journal that I'm working in now (which is just a plain Artist's Loft one) I am going to switch to my cardboard journal. It's a great way to keep more trash out of where it doesn't need to be and you can turn it into something beautiful. :)



I say this all the time, but I do love comments on my work ( I guess I'm one of those people that loves feedback I guess). 

Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment