Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Page 2 of Gratitude Journal

I've completed the second page in my gratitude journal and to put it simply, I am very grateful for my creativity. It brings me happiness, joy and a sense of accomplishment when I create something new. This is going to be a short post because I'm not feeling too swell today. But here are the pictures and I also did another speed process video of this page. :) Enjoy!

I will explain for a second though. haha! Since it is a gesso'd (how the heck do you spell it?! Why is that not a word yet?!) canvas journal, I decided to see how it would react to watercolors and well...it's beautiful. I absolutely love it. These pictures from my crappy little camera phone do it no justice. 





And here is the video.

Have a happy and creative day!


No comments:

Post a Comment