Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Update and an Introduction!

HELLO!!!

First I want to start off by saying that I'm sorry that it has been such a long time since I had a post. There's been a lot of madness going on in my life. In March, I went through a very bad Depression spell. I could barely bring myself to get out of bed in the mornings for class. Then I got the flu (which made everything worse) and I ended up missing work for 2 full weeks. Then finals in school came along, I moved into my first apartment with my boyfriend and my roommate from the dorms and now I'm finally back to feeling a little more like myself and ready to get back to creating and making things to share with you all!

So I have a new series of videos that I'm going to make for you on how to make your own sketchbook out of an old book and a pad of paper.

I have part one all ready to go and I'll have it posted ASAP and the other parts will come along within the week!

Thanks for your patience and love,

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment