Yes. Right there. Loud and proud, baby. Loud. And. Proud. Haha! I did this in the wee hours of the morning today (meaning I started this at 2 a.m.) and finished it around 4. On Sunday I worked from 7:30 p.m. to 3:30 a.m. and drove an hour home and ended up going to be around 5. So my sleep schedule is all kinds of coco puffs (that's the phrase I use for crazy. Lol).
Here's how I met this page with step by step instructions. I don't have pictures for this one because I was in the groove and was just going with the flow.
I used the following materials:
1. Piece of fiberglass (at least that's what I think it is.) or thick plastic.
2. A printed picture of me.
3. Hot glue gun
5. Paints that really spoke to me last night. I used blues, greens and little white.
1. I painted the piece of plastic/fiberglass with all of my background colors first and when I turned it over, I liked how the other side looked! The colors didn't look so chalky on it they were pristine.
2. I pasted the picture of me down onto the glass and left it alone until the end.
3. I cut my lace into 1" strips and hot glued them down to the edges so that my picture was underneath it all.
4. I then took out my selected acrylic paints and painted on the flowers and my quote. It says "She is clothed with strength & dignity and laughs without fear of the future."
Subnote: I am completely obsessed with this Bible verse. I am not religious by any means but I do enjoy a great Bible verse that really speaks to me and this one does it.
5. I took out my fine point black Faber Castell Pitt Pen and went over my lips, eyes, mouth, hair and face. Then I painted it in. It was as simple as that. I took my dark blue paint and basically just painted in the lines!
Voila! Done! I hope you all enjoyed this and I would like to thank Tracy Weinzapfel and her August Dare to put me up to this challenge!