Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Simple Mini Album for a Friend

As most of you know, baby books are an addiction for me and so is making books out of them. You can see one project I made with one here. I thought I'd done a blog post on more of them but I guess I didn't. I'll make sure that makes it into the schedule. :)

But here's simple album I made for one of my friends that just started her own embroidery business. It was her birthday on the 18th and I made her this to use as a catalog or scrapbook for what she makes/made!

The covers of the book were made with just plain cardboard that I painted pink (her favorite color) and used my Disney Classics Cricut Cartridge to use the Tweedle's bow in her other favorite color. I outlined the bow with black glitter and used my Cricut (Ornamental Iron 2 cartridge) to cut out the words of her Business.

The inside pages are the sturdy kind from a baby book that I rounded the edges with my Crop-a-Dile corner rounder and painted them black. 


 For the back cover I did the same as the front but put when he business was established (I signed it afterwards) and I also bought her metallic markers so that she can write on the black pages. I just used some binder rings to keep everything together.



1 comment:

  1. Actually your creative writing skills has inspired me to start my personal BlogEngine weblog now.

    ReplyDelete