On a lighter, more creative note, I have a project that I've been working on for a bit that is finally finished. I'm calling it the "Rosewood Album." You can see it in my previous post for a minute. But here is the finished album! I'm really proud of it. I had done a process video of it but didn't like the way it was piecing together so I tossed it.
This album was made out of a baby book I found at Goodwill for $.75 and I took out the pages, left the covers and spine, covered the outside with old book pages, white paint to dull it down and inked the edges. The inside is covered with raw canvas and I used my crop-a-dile to punch the holes to bind it. :)
Here's the video!
The cover also has a butterfly that I dipped in UTEE (I'll have a tutorial for that soon!)
The red papers in this album were a little overwhelming for me because I'm not a "red" person. So I added a pocket and a tag to break it up.
For this red page, I broke up up with a pocket and tag. This pocket also has a UTEE dipped flower cut out from the paper line.
I hope you all liked this. Leave your comments and questions!